On this Janata Curfew day amid the Coronavirus scare, a handful of Tollywood stars have devised the unique #ManandhariKosam chat sessions to keep themselves and their fans engaged. Several popular stars have been interacting with their fans via Instagram live chat for 30 to 45 minutes, starting from 7 am to 8:30 pm this morning.
During the live interactions, all the stars have urged everyone to remain safe by staying home. Apart from raising awareness about the Coronavirus pandemic, these stars also spoke about what they have been up to in the times of isolation due to the cancellation of shootings and other post-production formalities.
Navdeep, Kajal Aggarwal, Eesha, Rakul, Manchu Manoj, Allari Naresh, Anasuya, Nikhil, Sudheer Babu, Shriya and Rana are some of the stars who are taking part in the #ManandhariKosam live Insta chat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajesh Touchriver directs controversial film ‘Dahini: The Witch’
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda