Superstar Mahesh Babu unveiled the theatrical trailer of his sister and actress-filmmaker Manjula Ghattamaneni’s directorial debut movie, Manasuku Nachindi. Mahesh wished his sister and the film’s team and said that Manasuku Nachindi trailer is a joyride of emotions and that it’s full of zest.
Manasuku Nachindi is a coming of age romantic drama. Going by the trailer, the story is all about how good friends Sooraj and Nitya, played by Sundeep Kishan and Amyra Dastur, discover love for each other after another girl, Tridha Choudhary, enters their lives.
Andhala Rakshasi and Arjun Reddy fame Radhan’s peppy background score and Bollywood DP Ravi Yadav’s pleasant visuals add to the vibe. Gemini Kiran and Manjula’s husband Sanjay Swaroop are the film’s producers. Manasuku Nachindi is hitting the screens on January 26.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood composer roped in for Chiru’s film, again?
- Vijaya Nirmala passes away; Latest updates
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time