The demand for Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh has intensified and there have been widespread protests over the issue. Apart from the citizens of the bifurcated state, several small-time film stars too have chipped in and extended their support for the cause.
Hero Manchu Manoj too has been strongly voicing his support for AP Special Status for quite some time. However, the Manchu hero now wants more top league film stars and other celebrities from Tollywood to come forward and join the people who have been raising their voice for the welfare of the state.
Manoj, in the past, had said that the southern states will remain slaves unless a southern city is not made the second capital of India.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film