The demand for Special Category Status to Andhra Pradesh has intensified and there have been widespread protests over the issue. Apart from the citizens of the bifurcated state, several small-time film stars too have chipped in and extended their support for the cause.
Hero Manchu Manoj too has been strongly voicing his support for AP Special Status for quite some time. However, the Manchu hero now wants more top league film stars and other celebrities from Tollywood to come forward and join the people who have been raising their voice for the welfare of the state.
Manoj, in the past, had said that the southern states will remain slaves unless a southern city is not made the second capital of India.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shourya’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL