Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and Master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
As per the latest update, the post production work has been completed and the makers have announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 17th of April. Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Guests strictly warned at the Deepika-Ranveer wedding
- Upcoming comedian to be the highlight of AAA
- Rajinikanth’s Petta confirmed for Sankranthi release
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series