Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and Master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
As per the latest update, the post production work has been completed and the makers have announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 17th of April. Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot