Manchu Lakshmi, Indraja, Sreedar Rao and Master Prem have played important roles in ‘Budugu’ which is touted to be a physiological thriller. This movie is based on a real life incident which happened to an eight year old boy.
As per the latest update, the post production work has been completed and the makers have announced that the movie will hit the screens on the 17th of April. Budugu is produced by Bhaskar and Srinivas under the Hyderabad Innovatives Pvt Ltd banner.
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- RRR enters the record books already!
- Female lead locked for Dhanush’s new film