Ever since Manchu Manoj announced ‘Save The Farmers’, an initiative to help the farmers who are several financial distress, there has been a lot of speculation about what the actor’s next step is going to be.
Putting all the rumours to rest, Manchu Manoj has announced that he is nominating five celebrities – SS Rajamouli, Rana Daggubati, Sai Dharam Tej, KTR and GV Keshav, to contribute a day’s salary from their annual income to a fund that’ll be used for the welfare of the farmers.
“Hereafter, no plough should silently lay somewhere, no hard work of a single soil man should go in vain and no farmer should lose hope on his life,” Manoj said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Karthikeya 2 – Enjoyable adventure drama
- Date & Time locked for the massive Salaar update
- Sree Vishnu’s Alluri gets a release date
- Nithiin’s Macherla Niyojakavargam day 1 collections are here
- RRR gets nominated in this prestigious American awards
- Naresh Agastya and Veerabhadram Chowdary’s Dil Wala film starts