Hero Manchu Manoj yesterday submitted a proposal for setting up a top-class adventure tourism and wellness center on one of Telangana’s popular tourist attractions Anantagiri Hills in Vikarabad. Manoj gave a PowerPoint presentation to Telangana Tourism minister V Srinivas Goud and Sabita Indrareddy
The government is determined to make adventure tourism a major highlight in the state’s tourism sector. Minister V Srinivas Goud has instructed the Tourism Corporation MD Manohar to prepare a solid report based on all the proposals submitted.
The proposed adventure tourism and wellness center will be made with Rs 150 crore and it will facilitate employment to 500 locals.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar