Hero Manchu Manoj has been lying low on the film front for the last few years. He has turned producer and is currently working on a film titled Aham Brahmasmi. The film’s shooting was stalled due to the pandemic and it will be back on the floors very soon.
Meanwhile, the Manchu hero is all set to make a big announcement on October 15 on the auspicious Dasara festive day. During a recent media interaction at Tirumala, Manoj revealed that he is planning a project to provide employment to the jobless youths in the twin Telugu states.
Around a week ago, Manoj met with the Telangana Tourism Minister and Tourism Corporation authorities and gave a PowerPoint presentation on adventure tourism and wellness center at Anantagiri Hills in Vikarabad. Let’s wait until Dasara to know what the actor is up to.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Will Pawan Kalyan’s Unstoppable episode break the previous records?
- Official: Star actress’s film gets a new release date
- Star actor to watch Writer Padmabhushan on this day
- Chiranjeevi lends a helping hand to senior cinematographer
- Interview : Surya Vashistta – Butta Bomma has an important story that has to be told
- Viral Pic: Michael meets Master