Hero Manchu Manoj has been lying low on the film front for the last few years. He has turned producer and is currently working on a film titled Aham Brahmasmi. The film’s shooting was stalled due to the pandemic and it will be back on the floors very soon.
Meanwhile, the Manchu hero is all set to make a big announcement on October 15 on the auspicious Dasara festive day. During a recent media interaction at Tirumala, Manoj revealed that he is planning a project to provide employment to the jobless youths in the twin Telugu states.
Around a week ago, Manoj met with the Telangana Tourism Minister and Tourism Corporation authorities and gave a PowerPoint presentation on adventure tourism and wellness center at Anantagiri Hills in Vikarabad. Let’s wait until Dasara to know what the actor is up to.
Articles that might interest you:
- MAA elections: Vishnu Manchu’s panel is filled with experienced actors
- Big task ahead for Love Story at the box office?
- Work in full swing for the sequel of Thalaivi?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates feel this contestant is influencing others
- Dookudu turns 10: Mahesh Babu’s fans set a never before record
- Interview: Chay Akkineni- Love Story has changed me as a person