Tollywood actor Manchu Manoj is all set to tie the knot with Bhuma Mounika Reddy at 8:30 pm tonight. The wedding will take place at Manoj’s sister Lakshmi Manchu’s residence in Film Nagar, Hyderabad. Only close members of both the families will be gracing the auspicious occasion to bless the newlyweds. Family members had a gala time at the Sangeet and Mehendi ceremonies.
Manoj and Mounika have been seeing each other for nearly 2 years. They never confirmed their relationship until last year, when they both visited the Ganesh temple in Secunderabad. In January this year, Manoj had confirmed that he will enter into wedlock soon. This morning, he shared a lovely picture of Mounika and captioned it “Pellikuthuru”. He also added the hashtags “#MWedsM” and “#Management.”
Mounika Reddy is the youngest daughter of former politicians from Kurnool, Bhuma Nagireddy and Shobha Nagireddy. 123telugu.com wishes the young couple a very happy married life!
Pellikuthuru @BhumaMounika ❤️#MWedsM #ManojWedsMounika 🙏🏼❤️ pic.twitter.com/eU6Py02jWt
— Manoj Manchu🙏🏻❤️ (@HeroManoj1) March 3, 2023
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan wraps up PKSDT; All set to commence UBS
- Star actress to replace Kareena Kapoor in Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s sequel?
- Interview : Keerthy Suresh – For Dasara, I have the same feeling that I had for Mahanati
- Desamuduru re-release in confusion
- Malayalam’s blockbuster horror comedy gets its OTT release date
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food