Young director Dasarath is widely known for his family entertainers. His last film was Greek Veerudu with Nagarjuna and if the latest reports are to be believed, he is all set to direct Manchu Manoj very soon.
Going into details, reports reveal that Dasarath has narrated a script to Manoj, which the star seems to have liked immensely. If everything falls in place, shooting of this film will go on floors after Manoj’s wedding.
Manoj is currently busy shooting for Ram Gopal Varma’s ‘Attack’ . Keep watching this space for more updates on this project.
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy