Manchu Vishnu filed his nomination for the MAA presidential elections today. Speaking with media after the nomination, Vishnu said he doesn’t side with Pawan Kalyan in regard to the latter’s recent comments about Telugu cinema and Andhra Prades government.
“Pawan Kalyan’s speech doesn’t reflect the interests of Telugu cinema industry. I don’t agree with his recent comments. I stand by the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce’s statement on this issue,” he said.
It is known that TFCC said the Telugu cinema industry is satisfied with the support from the government of Andhra Pradesh. Vishnu has now stated that he agrees with the same.
Vishnu then demanded another aspirant for MAA president post Prakash Raj to reveal if he sided with Pawan Kalyan or the Telugu film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka-Manas love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona