Fans of legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam were concerned when reports of the master auteur’s hospitalization after he reportedly complained of cardiac pain last night. However, Mani’s spokesperson has clarified that it was just a regular check-up at Chennai’s Apollo Hospital and that the director was back to work at his office this morning.
In the past too, Mani Ratnam had suffered mild cardiac issues. He was admitted in hospital during Yuva’s shoot and then during IFFI, Goa, more than a decade ago. In 2018 too, Mani was taken to the Apollo Hospital in Chennai. However, doctors clarified that it was a routine check-up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series