Director Mani Ratnam, is one of the top directors in south India and working with him is always special for any actor. According to the latest news, Mani Ratnam has roped in versatile actor Prakash Raj for a crucial role in his upcoming love story.
The duo is collaborating for the fourth time after successful films like Bombay, Iddaru and Amrutha. Malayalam young superstar Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles in this film. The regular shooting of this film has started from October 6th and Prakash Raj is expected to join the team very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here are Shankar-Ram Charan film’s start and finish plans
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film