Director Mani Ratnam, is one of the top directors in south India and working with him is always special for any actor. According to the latest news, Mani Ratnam has roped in versatile actor Prakash Raj for a crucial role in his upcoming love story.
The duo is collaborating for the fourth time after successful films like Bombay, Iddaru and Amrutha. Malayalam young superstar Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles in this film. The regular shooting of this film has started from October 6th and Prakash Raj is expected to join the team very soon.
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals
- Taapsee’s epic reply to a netizen who asked her to marry him
- Kamal Haasan urges students to join politics