Director Mani Ratnam, is one of the top directors in south India and working with him is always special for any actor. According to the latest news, Mani Ratnam has roped in versatile actor Prakash Raj for a crucial role in his upcoming love story.
The duo is collaborating for the fourth time after successful films like Bombay, Iddaru and Amrutha. Malayalam young superstar Dulquer Salmaan and Nitya Menon are playing the lead roles in this film. The regular shooting of this film has started from October 6th and Prakash Raj is expected to join the team very soon.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December