It is a known fact that ace director, Mani Ratnam will make a magnum opus with Vikram and Aiswarya Rai as the main lead.
Now, the latest we hear is that talented Malayalam actor, Jayaram has been roped in for a key negative role in the film.
Speaking about the film, Jayaram said “I am privileged to be a part of the film. I am not at the liberty to reveal further but will be playing a key part in the biggest film of Tamil industry”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two big OTT giants approach Megastar Chiranjeevi?
- Bobby looking for a noted actor in Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Prabhas-Sandeep Vanga film- Star heroine approached
- Netflix pays a bomb for Shahrukh Khan’s Jawan?
- Ante Sundaraniki’s closing collections are here
- Latest: Rana, Nani to launch Sai Pallavi’s Gargi trailer