It is a known fact that ace director, Mani Ratnam will make a magnum opus with Vikram and Aiswarya Rai as the main lead.
Now, the latest we hear is that talented Malayalam actor, Jayaram has been roped in for a key negative role in the film.
Speaking about the film, Jayaram said “I am privileged to be a part of the film. I am not at the liberty to reveal further but will be playing a key part in the biggest film of Tamil industry”.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yesudas heartbroken for not seeing SP Balasubrahmanyam one last time
- I didn’t pay SP Balu’s hospital bills: Venkaiah Naidu’s daughter Deepa Venkat
- Sampath Nandi gives clarity about Seetimaar’s shoot
- Sonu Sood to join Alludu Adhurs shoot soon
- Bigg Boss 4: Emotions galore as Devi Nagavalli exits the house
- Rajasekhar to romance a relatively young actress in his next