Legendary filmmaker Mani Ratnam has been shooting his ambitious epic multi-starrer Ponniyin Selvan at Ramoji Film City for the last couple of months. The latest update is that Mani and his team have headed to Singampalli Village in West Godavari district in Andhra Pradesh.
Team Ponniyin Selvan will be shooting some crucial scenes on the Godavari River between Singampalli and Papikondalu. A major portion of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up already. This much-awaited magnum opus will be released in two parts, and the first installment will be out this year end.
Vikram, Aishwarya Rai, Karthi, Trisha, Jayam Ravi, Aishwarya Lekshmi and several other pertinent actors will be seen in important roles in this Madras Talkies and Lyca Productions’ joint venture.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi to have 4 releases this summer
- Allu Sirish sheds weight; Gears up for his next
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers