Last year, Mani Ratnam’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual featuring the likes of Karthi, Nani, Nitya Menen and Saiyami Kher etc made headlines nonstop. Tipped to be a revenge drama, this film was later put on back burner by the legendary director who later scripted a romantic drama.
With Mani kick-starting the shooting of Kaatru Veliyidai recently, everyone thought that he snubbed the bilingual revenge drama forever. However, in her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Saiyami Kher revealed that the project is very much on and that it might go on floors towards the end of this year.
We will however have to wait until Mani, who takes ample time in-between each project, will resume the project within such a short gap.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title