Last year, Mani Ratnam’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual featuring the likes of Karthi, Nani, Nitya Menen and Saiyami Kher etc made headlines nonstop. Tipped to be a revenge drama, this film was later put on back burner by the legendary director who later scripted a romantic drama.
With Mani kick-starting the shooting of Kaatru Veliyidai recently, everyone thought that he snubbed the bilingual revenge drama forever. However, in her latest interview to a leading English news daily, Saiyami Kher revealed that the project is very much on and that it might go on floors towards the end of this year.
We will however have to wait until Mani, who takes ample time in-between each project, will resume the project within such a short gap.
Articles that might interest you:
- Throwback picture: When Rashmika was a cover girl in her childhood
- Lockdown Review : Illegal – Hindi web series on Voot
- Guess : Who is this noted actress?
- Crazy secret behind Okkadu’s hilarious scene revealed
- Legendary lyricist joins social media
- Top banner indirectly confirms NTR-Prashanth Neel film