Master filmmaker Mani Ratnam is in the last leg of the pre-production work for his epic period drama, Ponniyin Selvan. The film will be made as a two-part franchise and it will release in Telugu and Hindi, apart from the Tamil version.
As per the latest updates, Ponniyin Selvan’s first schedule will kick-start in the lush jungles of Thailand in December second week. Mani and his team will be flying to Thailand in December first week. The film’s lead cast is expected to take part in this schedule.
Ponniyin Selvan features and ensemble cast, including Vikram, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Karthi, Jayam Ravi, Keerthy Suresh, Jayaram, Mohan Babu, Adhi and several others in prominent roles. AR Rahman will compose the soundtrack, while Ravivarman will crack the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Emotional moment: Chiranjeevi Sarja’s wife Meghana Raj delivers baby boy
- Tollywood hero to attend Kajal’s wedding?
- Raashi Khanna dying to work with this director
- Nani pushes Corona scare aside- Joins shoot
- Young hero signs the noted Malayalam remake
- Rajamouli keeps his promise to NTR fans