Master Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam was shooting for the epic period drains, Ponniyin Selvan, until the lockdown stalled the shooting. Ponniyin Selvan is being mounted on a lavish scale and some of India’s finest actors and technicians are part of the project.
According to the latest update, Ponniyin Selvan is all set to resume in Hyderabad from today. All the lead actors, including Vikram and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, will take part in the new schedule. A grand song will be canned under top choreographer Brinda’s supervision.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on the Tamil epic written by Kalki with the same title. AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Allari Naresh – Bangaru Bullodu will bring the good old days back
- Gang Leader girl Priyanka bags top hero’s film
- Thala Ajith’s kind gesture for Hyderabadi idly vendor goes viral
- Teaser for Chiranjeevi’s Acharya to be out on this day?
- Varun Tej’s Ghani to highlight this issue
- Ranveer Singh’s make-up artist for Nithiin