Master Tamil filmmaker Mani Ratnam was shooting for the epic period drains, Ponniyin Selvan, until the lockdown stalled the shooting. Ponniyin Selvan is being mounted on a lavish scale and some of India’s finest actors and technicians are part of the project.
According to the latest update, Ponniyin Selvan is all set to resume in Hyderabad from today. All the lead actors, including Vikram and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, will take part in the new schedule. A grand song will be canned under top choreographer Brinda’s supervision.
Ponniyin Selvan is based on the Tamil epic written by Kalki with the same title. AR Rahman is composing the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19