Mani Ratnam is every actor and director’s inspiration. He is a man who keeps a low profile all the time but due to the lockdown situation, he came online and answered many questions.
He is working on a film called Ponniya Selvan and is scripting for the same as well. But Mani says that he is stuck with the story as it is not moving forward.
He revealed that he will make it in two parts and in Hindi as well. But what was shocking in his answers was when he told that he would never make a web series or show for the small screen in hi career.
Mani says that he is used to making feature films and will not be able to succeed on the small screen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Much-awaited trailer for Mani Ratnam’s Navarasa out in a few hours
- Aadavaallu Meeku Johaarlu shoot diaries – Rashmika looks gorgeous
- Confident that audiences will patronize Ishq: Dil Raju
- RRR’s music rights acquired by T-Series and Lahari Music
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema