It is well-known that Naga Chaitanya, who is fresh from scoring a solid hit with Premam, will team up with director Indraganti Mohanakrishna after he wraps up his next movie under Kalyan Krishna’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, veteran composer Mani Sharma, who is back in the reckoning with the success of Nani’s Gentleman, will be scoring the soundtrack for Chay-Indraganti movie. Sai Korrapati will be bankrolling this movie, which is scheduled to be launched in early next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Body-shaming inspires Raashi’s stunning transformation
- Suriya’s negative shades in Bandobast
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP