Krish’s latest bilingual, Manikarnika is always in the news for some reason or the other. The latest we hear from Krish is that the film will be quite high on action and Kangana is getting trained for the same.
The star actress plays Jhansi Lakshmi Bai and will be seen in many sword fights in the film. Krish has already brought a well-known Hollywood stunt man who is choreographing these action sequences.
Manikarnika is written by Vijendra Prasad and will have some top actors from Hindi playing key roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ajith, Mahesh prove their social media stamina; Top 2019 Twitter trends
- Once flop actress now making waves in Bollywood
- Noted director bags Mahesh’s film rights
- RRR Update- Ram Charan shot for the best scenes of RRR today
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers