The first look poster for the most eagerly awaited Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, was released this morning released as an Independence Day treat. The first look showcases Kangana Ranaut in a ferocious avatar as Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019, coinciding the Republic Day. Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika and Krish has directed the film. Manikarnika is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections