The first look poster for the most eagerly awaited Bollywood magnum opus, Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi, was released this morning released as an Independence Day treat. The first look showcases Kangana Ranaut in a ferocious avatar as Jhansi Ki Rani Laxmibai.
Manikarnika will be hitting the screens on January 25, 2019, coinciding the Republic Day. Baahubali and Bajrangi Bhaijaan’s writer V Vijayendra Prasad has penned the script for Manikarnika and Krish has directed the film. Manikarnika is produced by Zee Studios in association with Kamal Jain and Nishant Pitti.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram