Manikarnika is one film which has been in the limelight for the past one year or so because of the various controversies it has been dragged into. Now, the latest we hear is that the teaser of the film will be released on the 2nd of October on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanthi.
Kangana is playing the role of Rani Jhansi Laxmi Bai and the film has a story by Vijendra Prasad. The film is made on the budget of over 150 crores and will showcase Kangana Ranaut like never before.
Krish directs this film which has music by Shankar Ehsan and Loy.
Articles that might interest you:
- RGV recalls Puri’s journey; calls him an inspiration
- Valmiki’s pre-look teaser-Raises curiosity
- Popular channel bags Mahesh’s next
- Star heroine buys a flat spending four times its actual price?
- Poll : Which of these three Nithin films will be a bigger hit?
- Nikhil in big problems