Nandamuri Balakrishna and Manisharma have teamed up for a number of super hit albums in the past. ‘Narasimha Naidu’, ‘Samarasimha Reddy’ and ‘Lakshmi Narasimha’ are a few films that come to mind immediately.
Manisharma’s racy music suits Balakrishna’s mass image perfectly and they like to work with each other. Now after a gap, the two of them are teaming up again and this is for Balakrishna’s upcoming film.
Satyadev, who is a newcomer, is going to direct this movie and the muhurtham ceremony will be on May 9th. Can Manisharma recreate the magic of the past for Balakrishna? We will have to wait and see. For fans, this will be one audio album to wait for.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years