It is well-known that Superstar Mahesh Babu’s sister and actress-producer Manjula Ghattamaneni is making her directorial debut with a romantic drama. The film features young stars Sundeep Kishan, Amyra Dastur and Tridha Chaudhary as the main leads. The film’s post-production formalities are going on in full swing.
Now, the latest update is that this movie has been titled Manasuku Nachindi. The film’s pre-look will be unveiled tomorrow morning at 9 am. Incidentally, Manjula had recently kick-started the Manauku Nachindi campaign. Indira Productions banner and Gemini Kiran are jointly producing the movie. Radhan is scoring the film’s music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense continues for Mahesh’s villain from Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Kapatadhaari’s music rights bagged by Aditya Music
- This is how and where you can watch Shakeela’s Ladies Not Allowed
- Yash’s KGF witnesses good TRP ratings
- Another hero lives in a separate room after shooting
- Power Star wraps up shoot, ready for release