Nagarjuna’s latest romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, released yesterday amid high expectations. However, the film has received mixed reviews from critics and even fans and movie lovers. But the underwhelming response didn’t show much impact on the film’s first day collections.
On its opening day, in Nizam, Manmadhudu 2 collected a decent distributor share of Rs 1.06 crore from a gross of Rs 2.02 crore. The film is expected to perform well over the long weekend until Monday, which is a holiday on account of Bakrid. The film is performing decently at multiplexes and A centres across the Nizam region. Stay tuned for Manmadhudu 2’s total day 1 collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral – Kalyan Ram’s beautiful family
- 28 celebrities to grace The Warrior Tamil pre-release event
- Date locked for Ghani’s world television premiere
- Date, time locked for The Warriorr’s pre-release event
- Strategic move from ‘Happy Birthday’ makers
- Rakshit Shetty’s kind gesture wins hearts