Nagarjuna’s latest romantic entertainer, Manmadhudu 2, released yesterday amid high expectations. However, the film has received mixed reviews from critics and even fans and movie lovers. But the underwhelming response didn’t show much impact on the film’s first day collections.
On its opening day, in Nizam, Manmadhudu 2 collected a decent distributor share of Rs 1.06 crore from a gross of Rs 2.02 crore. The film is expected to perform well over the long weekend until Monday, which is a holiday on account of Bakrid. The film is performing decently at multiplexes and A centres across the Nizam region. Stay tuned for Manmadhudu 2’s total day 1 collections.
Articles that might interest you:
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?