The team of Manmadhudu 2 has wrapped a marathon 32 days schedule in Portugal. Directed by Rahul Ravindran, the film has Nagarjuna playing the lead role, and Rakul Preet is the lead actress.
After a short schedule in Hyderabad, the team flew to Portugal in the second week of April, and several key scenes starring Nagarjuna, Rakul Preet, and Vennela Kishore were shot in exotic locales in the European country. Samantha too joined the team for few days and she will be seen in a special role.
The team is going to continue the shoot in Hyderabad after a short break. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan’s driver tests positive for COVID-19
- Photo Moment: Girls luncheon on Vinaya Vidheya Rama set
- Vijay Sethupathi reveals why he quit Pushpa
- Naga Shaurya’s workout video is awe-inspiring
- Jersey combination to repeat soon?
- Surender Reddy’s next with this mass hero?