The team of Manmadhudu 2 has wrapped a marathon 32 days schedule in Portugal. Directed by Rahul Ravindran, the film has Nagarjuna playing the lead role, and Rakul Preet is the lead actress.
After a short schedule in Hyderabad, the team flew to Portugal in the second week of April, and several key scenes starring Nagarjuna, Rakul Preet, and Vennela Kishore were shot in exotic locales in the European country. Samantha too joined the team for few days and she will be seen in a special role.
The team is going to continue the shoot in Hyderabad after a short break. More details are awaited about the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ashwathama’s pre-release business is Shourya’s highest
- Star couple blessed with a baby girl
- Na Valla Kadhe from Romantic is filled with painful emotions
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic