Young hero Sharwanand, is on top of the world as his latest film, Express Raja has been declared a huge hit. The comic caper is doing exceptionally well in all its areas of release and is mainly attracting the younger generation.
Sharawanand shared his happiness about the film’s success and revealed that he was quite scared to release his film among three other big releases but is quite revealed with the positive response to the film.
Also, when asked about his marriage, the handsome actor revealed that marriage is currently not on cards as he is concentrating on his career right now. Express Raja is Sharwanand’s third straight hit after Run Raja Run and Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju.
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next