Director Maruthi has an enviable track record. His films have a terrific ROI (Return on Investment) and he is held in high regard by distributors and producers. But he also has a problem and that is the ‘boothu image’. So far, most of Maruthi’s films have had a lot of adult dialogues and vulgar themes and this has contributed to the ‘boothu image’.
Maruthi is now keen on an image makeover and he is desperate to prove himself as a director who can score hits without the help of adult content. ‘Kottha Janta’ is the first movie that will have these changes. Maruthi is going to direct Victory Venkatesh in ‘Radha’ and this film will have an even bigger change in style from Maruthi.
Will Maruthi score a hit with this new style? Let us wait and watch.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to reprise Ram Charan’s role in Rangasthalam’s Tamil remake?
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry