Director Maruthi is currently busy helming Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family entertainer, Prathiroju Pandage. Maruthi is celebrating his birthday today. On this occasion, he interacted with the media and revealed an interesting news.
Maruthi said that he is holding talks for the Hindi remake of his 2017 hit romantic entertainer, Mahanubhavudu. The film had Sharwanand and Mehreen Pirzada as the main leads. Maruthi himself will be directing Mahanubhavudu’s Hindi version. More details about the project will be out at an appropriate time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets