Director Maruthi is currently busy helming Sai Dharam Tej and Raashi Khanna’s upcoming family entertainer, Prathiroju Pandage. Maruthi is celebrating his birthday today. On this occasion, he interacted with the media and revealed an interesting news.
Maruthi said that he is holding talks for the Hindi remake of his 2017 hit romantic entertainer, Mahanubhavudu. The film had Sharwanand and Mehreen Pirzada as the main leads. Maruthi himself will be directing Mahanubhavudu’s Hindi version. More details about the project will be out at an appropriate time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested
- Bigg Boss-These two contestants in danger zone this week