Noted director, Maruthi is presenting yet another youthful entertainer called ‘London Babulu’ under his Maruthi Talkies banner. Newcomer, Rakshit is debuting as the hero with this film and Telugu girl Swathi will be seen as the female lead.
Meanwhile, the film’s theatrical trailer was launched earlier today. Contemporary directors like Anil Ravipudi, Srikanth Addala, Sudheer Varma, Chandu Mondeti and Parasuram graced the event and conveyed their best wishes to the team.
London Babulu is an official remake of Tamil film Aandavan Kattalai. Veedu Theda fame Chinna Krishna is directing and Sweet Magic Prasad is bankrolling this project which is scheduled for an August first week release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda
- Here’s when Pawan Kalyan will resume Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake
- From years to hours: RGV’s sensational comments on his relationships