Jiiva’s upcoming film Mask is all set to hit the screens on August 31. Mysskin has directed the film and NV Prasad, Paras Jain are producing the Telugu version on Mega Super Good Films banner. RB Choudhary is presenting the film. The film’s Tamil version Mugamoodi has created a big hype, thanks to aggresive promotions by UTV Motion Pictures, which produced the original version. Buzz surrounding the film is quite good and it’s expected to take a huge opening in Tamil Nadu. Post the audio launch in Telugu, there’s some curiosity about the film’s content since Jiiva is playing a masked vigilante on the lines of Batman. Mask is the first superhero film and Jiiva has pinned a lot of hopes on the film’s success since he had put in a lot of efforts to play the challenging role. Pooja Hegde, Narain and Nassar will be seen in important roles. K has composed the music and Sathya is the cinematographer.
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?