It is a known fact that Mahesh is currently filming for his latest movie Maharshi in the direction of Vamsi Paidipally. Post this film, he will act in the direction of Sukumar once again.
Meanwhile, Sukumar has already started penning the script with his team and the latest gossip we hear from the film circles is that the film will be made on the budget of over 150 crores.
This will be the second time that Sukumar will be working with Mahesh post Neokkadine which did only average business at the box office.
Naturally, there is a good craze for this film and after the mega success of Rangasthalam, things have become even more interesting for Sukumar and his upcoming projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star producer to remake Dear Comrade
- Dear Comrade to take a solid opening
- Vijay Sethupathi to do a crazy biopic
- Interview : Rashmika- I share a special bond with Vijay Devarakonda
- Will Vijay Deverakonda team up with Puri Jagannadh?
- Star Bollywood heroine turns producer