It is a known fact that Mahesh is currently filming for his latest movie Maharshi in the direction of Vamsi Paidipally. Post this film, he will act in the direction of Sukumar once again.
Meanwhile, Sukumar has already started penning the script with his team and the latest gossip we hear from the film circles is that the film will be made on the budget of over 150 crores.
This will be the second time that Sukumar will be working with Mahesh post Neokkadine which did only average business at the box office.
Naturally, there is a good craze for this film and after the mega success of Rangasthalam, things have become even more interesting for Sukumar and his upcoming projects.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success
- Noted actor to quit film production?
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court