Kollywood stawart actor Kamal Haasan is all set to foray into active politics by contesting the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu. Kamal’s part Makkal Needhi Maiam (MNM) will be contesting in all the assembly constituencies across Tamil Nadu.
Kamal has been aggressively campaigning for the last one month to let his party penetrate into the masses. Given his popularity, thousands of fans have been thronging all his campaign rallies. However, fans and political analysts are eagerly waiting to see this humongous crowd support turn into votes in the general elections.
And Kamal seems to be making all the right moves in his political journey. Following his predecessors, Kamal too has announced a few populist schemes for the people of Tamil Nadu if MNM comes to power. It’s just a matter of a few more months to see how Kamal’s political entry pans out after the elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest edition of Special Ops’ gets a title
- Bangaru Bullodu gets good release across Telugu states
- These scenes of Sam’s The Family Man 2 to be the highlight
- 30 Years Prudhvi pins career hopes on this film
- Post Covid – Industry preferring upcoming heroines
- Harika opens up about her ‘organic friendship’ with Abijeet