It is a known fact that Vishal has just wrapped up a film called Pandem Kodi 2 which has been directed by Linguswamy. The film is the sequel to the 2005’s hit film Pandem Kodi.
The film is gearing up for a release on October 18th and the latest we hear is that the movie will release in close to 2000 screens in both Tamil and Telugu which is the highest ever for a Vishal film.
Keerthy Suresh plays the female lead in this film which will be released by Tagore Madhu in Telugu.
- Vijay Deverakonda in talks for yet another Telugu-Tamil bilingual?
- 2.0 achieves a rare feat in three languages
- Young heroine’s 50th film lands in an unexpected controversy
- Rajinikanth decides to not celebrate his birthday
- Manikarnika’s trailer to be out soon