Superstar Mahesh Babu’s recent release Sarkaru Vaari Paata became a sensational hit. The Parasuram Petla directorial, which has Keerthy Suresh as the heroine, has been doing well at the moment in Telugu states.
The action entertainer is unstoppable at the box office and collected good money in different areas of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. On its 3rd day, the movie has made a good share in different areas.
Nizam – 23.27 crores
Ceded – 7.92 crores
UA – 7.33 crores
Guntur – 6.92 crores
East – 5.39 crores
Krishna – 4.39 crores
West – 3.9 crores
Nellore – 2.42 crores
With this, the film has made a total of Rs. 61.54 crores share for 3 days, which is huge for a regional film. The film is going strong and will collect more in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Confirmed – Star hero’s double role in his next
- Nick Jonas to make his debut on a famous Indian show
- Shriya Pilgaonkar – The recent OTT sensation
- Taapsee opens up about working with Shahrukh Khan
- Madhavan wants these Bollywood actors to remake his super hit movie
- Movies, series releasing this week in theatres and OTT