A massive set is being reading for Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu at Sarathi Studios, Hyderabad. Principal shooting of the film is going to begin from June 15 onwards. Puri Jagannadh is going to direct the film and he’s teaming up with Pawan Kalyan for the first time in eleven years. Tamannaah is playing the lead role in the film and the buzz is that Pawan Kalyan is going to be seen as a TV reporter in the film. Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu is expected to be a satire on media. DVV Danayya is producing the film. Puri Jagannadh has already announced that the film will hit the screens on October 18. Fans of Pawan Kalyan will be eagerly looking forward to this film because of the superhit combination of Pawan Kalyana and Puri Jagannadh and also the stupendous success of Gabbar Singh has raised the expectations of this Pawan Kalyan’s next project.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic