Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan recently shot for the first schedule of his next project under young Kollywood director Atlee Kumar’s direction in Pune. A couple of leaked on-location pictures of Shah Rukh’s striking makeover in a rugged avatar went viral on social media.
Now, speculations are rife that the SRK-Atlee film has been titled Lion. A letter penned by the film’s production team seeking permission to shoot at Sant Tukaram Nagar metro station in Pune mentions that the film has been titled Lion. However, whether this is a working title or if it will be confirmed as the official title will be known in a few months.
Nayanthara and Priyamani are the leading ladies in the movie. Shah Rukh is bankrolling this crazy action entertainer under his banner, Red Chillies Entertainment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Gunasekhar’s daughter Neelima’s marriage to happen in a grand manner
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist