Tamil Superstar Vijay’s forthcoming film, Master is supposed to release in the month of April. But due to the outbreak of Coronavirus, the film’s release is pushed further.
In the meantime, frustrated fans started poking all the actors acted in the film for a confirmation on the release date. In the process, they asked actor Shantanu, who did a key role in the film.
Replying to the fans, Shanthanu tweeted ” Updates regarding #Master will soon be revealed by the team officially👍🏻So pls be patient Right now, let’s look into staying safe, staying indoors and get past this #CoronavirusPandemic”.
Directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, Master has Vijay Sethupathi in the antagonist role.
Updates regarding #Master will soon be revealed by the team officially👍🏻So pls be patient
Right now , let’s look into staying safe , staying indoors and get past this #CoronavirusPandemic
Go outside only if it’s ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY
Our health is priority 👍🏻
— Shanthnu 🌟 ஷாந்தனு Buddy (@imKBRshanthnu) March 23, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ritu Varma gives an emotional speech at Varudu Kavalenu event
- Gully Rowdy locks Disney Hotstar premieres date
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lady contestant gets eliminated
- Chiranjeevi pushed Bobby’s film ahead of Bhola Shankar?
- Poll : What’s your take on the Radhe Shyam teaser?
- Another special treat from Radhe Shyam on the way?