Lokesh Kanagaraj is a hotshot director in Tamil especially after the success of Master. He has a biggie lined up with Kamal Haasan in the form of Vikram and we all know that.
Now, the crazy gossip in the film circles is that Lokesh has approached Ram Charan with a bilingual script. The news is that he called Ram Charan and spoke about the offer a few days back.
Very soon, he is planning to narrate the script to Charan. The mega hero is busy with RRR and is planning to set up yet another film after that. Only time will tell if that film will be with Lokesh or not.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay’s Sooryavanshi to lock this new date for release?
- Noted Hindi producer eyes Rashmika for his film?
- Bollywood superstar to announce Master’s Hindi remake?
- Master, Vakeel Saab, November Story and Krack in IMDb’s top 10 Indian movies
- Rajamouli eager to resume RRR shoot
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?