Master is a film that is carrying a crazy buzz in the market. Set to release on the 13th of this month in Telugu and Tamil, the film has done a terrific pre-release business of close to 200 crores which we will explain in detail.
The Tamil Nadu and AP rights have been sold for 68 crores and 9 crores respectively. The Kerala and Karnataka rights brought in 6.25 crores and 8.5 crores respectively. The Hindi version was also sold for 3 crores.
Apart from this, the business from the US is 4.5 crores and 25.5 crores were made from the rights sold in the rest of the world. The satellite rights of the film fetched 32 crores and 20 crores were made from digital rights.
Finally, the Hindi dubbing/satellite/ and digital rights brought in 20 crores. Lokesh Kanagaraj directs this film which has Vijay and Vijay Sethupathi in lead roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day
- Poll : Which of these three pre looks impressed you the most?
- Naga Shaurya, Srinivas Avasarala film gets a fun title
- After Narappa, Sreekanth Addala to launch producer’s son
- Intense and gripping teaser for Naga Shaurya’s Lakshya impresses