Lokesh Kanagaraj is the happening director in the country as of now. He is gearing up with the release of his big film Master that will be out this Sankranthi. Apart from this, there was news that he narrated a script to Ram Charan recently.
Lokesh, in an interview, has confirmed this news and also added that he also narrated scripts to other heroes as well, and post the shoot of Kamal Haasan’s Vikram, he will do a straight Telugu film.
Lokesh also added that he always wanted to make a film in Telugu for the longest time and will be making a pakka commercial project. As of now, he is awaiting the release of Master that also has Vijay Sethupathi as the villain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s role in his next revealed
- Shahid Kapoor’s next to be a mythological drama?
- Noted actor to join Amitabh Bachchan’s next
- Latest updates on Varun Dhawan’s wedding
- Release date for these two Bollywood biggies to be out soon
- Rishi Kapoor’s last film to release on this date