Talented beauty Nayanatara is awaiting the release of her upcoming female-centric film ‘Maya’ which has been dubbed in Telugu as ‘Mayuri’. The film,a horror thriller, is going to hit the screens on the 17th of this month. Noted producer C. Kalyan is releasing the Telugu version.
As per the latest update, the film has been censored with a U/A certificate. Tamil actor Aari is playing a crucial role and Ashwin Saravanan is making his directional debut with this film.
Producer C. Kalyan formally announced that a cash prize of 5 lakh rupees will be awarded to those who can watch this film alone till the end without any decline in their pulse rate and blood pressure.
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next