Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika’s Middle Class Abbayi was opened in the US with Wednesday night premieres and ended up grossing $303,981. This is almost double the gross collected by Nani’s previous best, Nenu Local.
As per the latest updates, MCA has collected a decent $117,689 on Thursday, ending up with $421,670 on its opening day (including the premieres). MCA is expected to collect beyond $1 million in its full run, thanks to the long festive season that has just set in.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search