Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika’s Middle Class Abbayi was opened in the US with Wednesday night premieres and ended up grossing $303,981. This is almost double the gross collected by Nani’s previous best, Nenu Local.
As per the latest updates, MCA has collected a decent $117,689 on Thursday, ending up with $421,670 on its opening day (including the premieres). MCA is expected to collect beyond $1 million in its full run, thanks to the long festive season that has just set in.
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas