Nani, Sai Pallavi and Bhumika’s Middle Class Abbayi was opened in the US with Wednesday night premieres and ended up grossing $303,981. This is almost double the gross collected by Nani’s previous best, Nenu Local.
As per the latest updates, MCA has collected a decent $117,689 on Thursday, ending up with $421,670 on its opening day (including the premieres). MCA is expected to collect beyond $1 million in its full run, thanks to the long festive season that has just set in.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior actress, filmmaker Vijaya Nirmala passes away
- Agnyaathavaasi sentiment impacts AA19’s release?
- Shraddha is the best choice for Saaho: Sujeeth
- Samantha’s popularity to be tested big time
- Double tension for Rajasekhar’s family
- Dear Comrade sets a new record in US