The performance of Hindi films recently has been highly unpredictable. Either the movies are collecting phenomenal numbers or failing to even get a decent start. In such a scenario, the medium-budget film Zara Hatke Zara Bachke sprung a surprise at the box office.
This rom-com entertainer starring Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan in the lead roles has now cruised past the 40 crores nett mark at the domestic box office. The Friday collections have shown an upward trend indicating that the film will have a long run. Trade pundits predict that the film will hit the 50 crores nett by this weekend.
The release of Adipurush in the next week will cause a dent to its screen count, and hence Zara Hatke Zara Bachke will look to earn as much as possible till next Friday. Laxman Utekar is the director, while Dinesh Vijan and Jyothi Deshpande produced the movie. Inaamulhaq, Sushmita Mukherjee, and Neeraj Sood played vital roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills