During the swearing in ceremony of MAA’s new executive committee, Naga Babu requested the MAA honchos Sivaji Raja and Naresh to cut down the association’s member ship fee from 1 lakh to make it more affordable to hundreds of middle-class actors.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kabali director’s maiden production with star comedian
- Chay Akkineni comes to the aid of migrant workers
- Makers of this using Vijay Sethupathi’s name for craze?
- Nagarjuna salutes AP police for their terrific deeds
- Lockdown Review : Revenge – English Film on Netflix
- Upcoming star deeply misses being on sets