As the year came to its end, celebrations have already kicked in for the fans of Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Last night, the much-awaited item number, ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ from Chiru’s landmark 150th film, Khaidi No.150, was released to a thumping response from fans.
On the other hand, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, unveiled the film’s final poster and motion poster and needless to say that they left fans thrilled.
The excitement surrounding the ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ song and Katamarayudu’s posters is such that fans of both the stars have been trending the hashtags “#NewYearWithRatthaluSingle” and “#KATAMARAYUDUNewYearPoster” nationally since yesterday evening.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections