As the year came to its end, celebrations have already kicked in for the fans of Mega brothers, Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan. Last night, the much-awaited item number, ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ from Chiru’s landmark 150th film, Khaidi No.150, was released to a thumping response from fans.
On the other hand, the makers of Pawan Kalyan’s ongoing action entertainer, Katamarayudu, unveiled the film’s final poster and motion poster and needless to say that they left fans thrilled.
The excitement surrounding the ‘Ratthalu..Ratthalu’ song and Katamarayudu’s posters is such that fans of both the stars have been trending the hashtags “#NewYearWithRatthaluSingle” and “#KATAMARAYUDUNewYearPoster” nationally since yesterday evening.
Articles that might interest you:
- Niharika’s wedding invitation becomes the talk of the town
- Makers of Tej’s SBSB in no tension mode
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB