Leading Tollywood producer Dil Raju is the latest celebrity to have tested positive for Novel Coronavirus. The star producer, who has been busy promoting his latest release, Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab, for the last couple of weeks, is currently under home quarantine after his COVID diagnosis.
While fans and colleagues wished Dil Raju a speedy recovery, Mega fans, on the other hand, are a worried lot. A couple of days ago, Dil Raju and Vakeel Saab’s director Sriram Venu had met Megastar Chiranjeevi after Vakeel Saab’s release. None of the three were seen wearing a face mask photographs that made a splash on the internet. Dil Raju was also spotted without a mask while watching Vakeel Saab at Shiva Parvathi theater on the film’s release day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan in Balakrishna’s next?
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance