Actor Sharwanand’s romantic family entertainer, Shatamanam Bhavathi, is all set for its release on the 14th of this month. The movie treads typical Dil Raju template and buzz around it has been quite positive.
In a promotional interview today, Sharwanand revealed that young Mega hero Sai Dharam Tej was first approached for Shatamanam Bhavathi. But, Sai in turn suggested Sharwa’s name to the makers as he felt that Sharwa would suit the role better.
Directed by Satish Vegesna, Shatamanam Bhavathi is produced by Dil Raju and it stars Anupama Parameswaran Prakash Raj and Jayasudha in prominent roles.
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon
- Sammohanam crosses $300K in US