This precious moment of Megastar Chiranjeevi with his mother Anjana Devi, sisters Vijaya Durga and Madhavi Rao and brothers Naga Babu and Pawan Kalyan has been shared by Chiru himself on his Instagram this morning. Chiru said that the photograph was taken during a Sunday get-together before the lockdown began.
The Megastar went on to say that he is missing meeting his dear ones and that he is sure that most others are sharing the same feeling in these trying times. “Hope these times will return for all of us…soon,” Chiranjeevi posted. The photograph has Chiru’s younger brother Pawan Kalyan having his meal, while all the Mega siblings and their mom are striking a pose for the camera.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero announces that he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time
- Sudigali Sudheer tests positive for COVID 19
- NTR and Charan have a fun banter on RRR’s Bheem teaser?