Chiranjeevi, who was mighty impressed with the Tamil hit Kaththi, was looking forward to remake the same in Telugu as his 150th film. While the actor even changed into a new look for this film, he has to make a tough decision ahead.
Apparently a writer, N. Narasimha Rao complained to the Telugu Writers Association that the script for the Tamil version was stolen from him. While the makers of Tamil film did not give him any compensation and went ahead with the movie release in the past, the writer is seeking justice from Telugu film makers who are redoing the Tamil version.
Ram Charan has already bought the remaking rights for a whopping amount. Now it’s only up to the Megastar to intervene in this matter and solve things amicably.
- Geetha Govindam’s lastest US collections
- Pawan Babai was the first to watch Sye Raa’s teaser: Ram Charan
- Intriguing pre-look for Rajasekhar-Prasanth Varma film
- Kangana takes over Manikarnika’s direction
- Geetha Govindam’s first week Krishna region collections